Back to Previous Page 7201 Mt Rushmore Road
Peaks on the Horizon
$18.00 to $20.00/SF/YR
4 Spaces | 2,865 - 3,610 SF | Bldg 21,745 SF | Land 3.37 Acres | Class A
Bldg SF 21,745
Year Built 2022
Bldg Class A
The historic Stamper Gold factory is now a multi-unit retail and/or office facility. Filled with original features such as character-tongue & groove ceiling, wood beams, this building has been transformed by a new modern exterior, updated mechanical systems and huge new windows on the west side, giving tenants stunning, panoramic views of the Black Hills skyline. The north endcap is ideal for brewery, tasting room or restaurant adjacent outdoor seating area. Hottest submarket in Rapid City with the recent development of three high density apartment complexes, major medical facilities, hotels, and the Black Hills Energy headquarters. Listed by Chris Long, 605-335-8100, Keller Williams Realty Black Hills/KW Commercial.
Video link: https://youtu.be/jHKqXiocUOI
• Former Stamper Gold Factory in the process of being converted to multi-unit retail and
• North end is ideal for brewery/taproom or restaurant with planned outdoor seating area
and stunning views of the Black Hills.
• The building is loaded with character - tongue & groove ceiling, wood beams - and stunning views of the Black Hills skyline.
• Planned improvements include new facade with interior boardwalk and common area restrooms.
• Great spot to catch summer tourist traffic and build a year-round clientele for the underserved and growing marketing in south Rapid City.
• Hottest submarket in Rapid City with the development of three high density apartment complexes in 2020-2021 alone and more to come, new major medical facilities, hotels and BH Energy headquarters.
• Ready as early as Fall 2022.
Off Hwy 16 south of lighted intersection at Catron Blvd.